Our Holiday Celebration will be a relaxed, comfortable evening offering food and drink, festive activities, laughs and fun. The evening will include:
- Refreshments – A catered selection of sandwiches, salad, veggies, desserts, tea, coffee and water, served in a Covid-friendly manner
- Live music until announcements and introduction of our guest presenter
- In-person festive wreath-making presentation by our own Bonnie Murphy, with supplies on-hand for any attendees who would like to participate by making and taking home a wreath
- Festive Door Prizes – at least twelve
- Photo Contest – entries will be on display and in-person attendees will be encouraged to vote and determine the winner of the People’s Choice award
- Donation Box for the Food Bank - contributions welcome
The doors to the McConaghy Centre auditorium will open at 6:30 pm for our in-person attendees, and food will be served until 7:30 pm. The event has been planned to ensure Zoom attendees can participate as much as possible.
All attendees must register whether they plan to participate in-person or online. Although there is no charge for attendance via Zoom, in-person attendees will pay a $10 per person fee to help cover the cost of food.
Registration is open to members-only. Members registering for in-person attendance are encouraged to bring a guest. Guests do not need to be members of our society.
Please communicate your intent to participate by registering for in-person or virtual attendance as soon as possible. The cutoff date to register for in-person attendance is December 3rd. Don't wait as the registration for in-person participation is capped at 50 participants, given the space requirements for food, wreath-making, live music and the photo competition.
For those who prefer to pay cash for in-person attendance, tickets will be available for sale at our October 4th and November 1st General Meetings.